For moisturizing relief for mild to moderate dry, irritated eyes.
- Preservative-free to eliminate the potential irritation to your eyes caused by preservatives found in some bottled eye drops.
- Safe to use as often as necessary,
- 24-hour comfort for dry, irritated eyes.
- Two effective lubricating ingredients, soothes and protects your eyes from dryness and irritation.
Used as a supplement to the moisturizing action of your natural tears, Refresh® Lubricant Eye Drops makes your eyes feel fresh and irritation-free.
50 Sterile, preservative free single-use vials [0.4mL (0.01 Fl Oz.) each]. Polyvinyl alcohol (eye lubricant 1.4%), Povidone (eye lubricant 0.6%), Purified Water, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Hydroxide (to adjust ph), may also contain Hydrochloric acid.
To open, Twist and pull the tab to remove. Instill 1 or 2 drops in the affected eyes(s) as needed and discard container.
- For external use only: To avoid contamination, do not touch unit-dose tip of container to any surface. Do not reuse. Once opened, discard.
- Do not use if solution changes color or becomes cloudy.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if you experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye, or if the condition worsens or persist for more than 72 hours. discontinue use and consult a doctor.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- Use only if single-use container is intact.
Made in Ireland